Wednesday 29 October 2014

HAPPY RELEASE DAY & FINAL BOOK OF THE SEA BREEZE SERIES ABBI GLINES <3


“It was just supposed to be a summer job…” - BREATHE 
“Unconditional love is hard to compete with.” - BECAUSE OF LOW
“I was taking the bad boy off the market for good.” - WHILE IT LASTS
“Hearts don’t realize they’ve been lied to. They still love anyway.”- JUST FOR NOW
“Dreams change. Fate has a way showing you paths you want more.” - SOMETIMES IT LASTS
“My momma ain’t a trust-fund baby. She’s a stripper.” - MISBEHAVING
“I have an addictive personality. I always have. And you just became my number one addiction." - BAD FOR YOU 
“The journey may not be easy, but when you find the one to take it with, then you can do anything.” - HOLD ON TIGHT
“My fairytale wasn’t over. It was just beginning.” UNTIL THE END -now available! 

The series is now complete. And the last two words will leave you with your mouth hanging open. 


I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS SERIES, IT WOULD HAVE TO BE MY FAVORITE FROM ABBI GLINES. 
GOT MY HANDS ON A COPY ALREADY AND JUST HAVE TO FINISH THE BOOK IM READING NOW SO I CAN START It.
sqquueeaalll


i love you abbi glines XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

var custom_pinit_button = "http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3CPCJ031n9M/U_vWZXUV1SI/AAAAAAAAKPA/8Q3N34ieaBw/s1600/pinit-button.png" // Visit makingdifferent.com for more widgets and tricks. var