Monday 17 November 2014

Its Monday, What Are You Reading?


YUP its that day again, ITS MONDAY, WHAT ARE YOU READING??
So this Monday i actually finished a book and started a new one like an hour ago 
( yep book addiction right here)

Okay so the book finished was FOURTH DOWN by TIJAN. Its no secret over the past 2 or so weeks i have been sucked into the FALLEN CREST Series by TIJAN. This was the fourth book in the series.


My mother tried to destroy me. She doesn’t exist to me anymore and my father, the one who raised me and the biological one, are both works in progress. The only two people that I can trust are Mason and Logan, and they’re the two people who I could lose. It won’t happen. I won’t let it. No matter the truth, no matter who loves me, I won’t let anything or anyone come between us. 
They’re my world. They’re my life. 
They’re my family.

~

The book i started today is JADED by TIJAN, yes yes another Tijan book but i cant help it i am loving her work!!


Sheldon doesn't care about anyone except Corrigan and Bryce. The three of them rule their school, but it seems someone else wants in on the action. Or that someone else just wants Sheldon, but how many bodies is enough to prove their love to her?

That's what Im reading this Monday, WHAT ARE YOU READING?

No comments:

Post a Comment

var custom_pinit_button = "http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3CPCJ031n9M/U_vWZXUV1SI/AAAAAAAAKPA/8Q3N34ieaBw/s1600/pinit-button.png" // Visit makingdifferent.com for more widgets and tricks. var