Sunday 14 December 2014

**LIMITED TIME ONLY** ~ WHAT LEFT OF ME by AMANDA MAXLYN only 99CENTS!!!!!!

***Limited Time Only***

What's Left of Me by Amanda Maxlyn  is

ONLY $0.99
 

Book Summary

 

Life works in mysterious ways. 
Four years ago I became known as the girl with cancer. 
I refuse to cry. 
And I refuse to give in. 
A relationship with a man is the last thing I’m looking for right now, but one night with Parker changes everything. He is persistent, and he knows what he wants. 
Me. 
He doesn’t treat me like I’m fragile. 
But he doesn’t know, and I’m not ready to tell him. 
What if it changes everything? 
Tragedy found me when I was seventeen. 
Love found me when I was twenty-one. 
My name is Aundrea McCall, and this is my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

var custom_pinit_button = "http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3CPCJ031n9M/U_vWZXUV1SI/AAAAAAAAKPA/8Q3N34ieaBw/s1600/pinit-button.png" // Visit makingdifferent.com for more widgets and tricks. var