Tuesday 13 January 2015

Quotetastic Tuesday In Honor of the FIFTY SHADES OF GREY MOVIE RELEASING IN UNDER A MONTH


In Honor of the FIFTY SHADES OF GREY MOVIE RELEASING IN UNDER A MONTH Quotetastic Tuesday will be re-living quotes from the very beginning of Christian & Ana's story **SWOOONNN**


      (Original Paperback Cover)          ~      (Movie Cover Paperback cover)

"Are you gay, Mr. Grey?"

He inhales sharply, and I cringe, mortified. Crap. Why didn't I employ some kind of filter before I read this straight out? How can I tell him I'm just reading the questions? Damn Kate and her curiosity!

"No Anastasia, I'm not." He raises his eyebrows, a cool gleam in his eyes. He does not look pleased." 

~

 "You sound like a control freak." The words are out of my mouth before I can stop them.

"Oh, I exercise control in all things, Miss Steele," he says without a trace of humor in his smile." 
~


~

 "Why don't you like me ?" "Because you never stay with me." 

~

 "Your stepfather? I'd like to meet him."
Oh no... why?
"I'm not sure that's a good idea."
Christian unlocks the door, his mouth in a grim line.
"Are you ashamed of me?"
"No!" It's my turn to sound exasperated. "Introduce you to my dad as what? 'This is the man who deflowered me and wants to start a BDSM relationship'. You're not wearing running shoes." 

~

 "I still want more," I whisper. "I know," he says. "I'll try." I blink up at him, and he reliquishes my hand and pulls at my chin, releasing my trapped lip. "For you, Anastasia, I will try."

~

 "This quote – Tess says it to her mother after Alec D’Urberville has had his wicked way with her.”
“I know,” muses Kate. “What is he trying to say?”
“I don’t know, and I don’t care. I can’t accept these from him. I’ll send them back with an equally baffling quote from some obscure part of the book.”
“The bit where Angel Clare says fuck off?” Kate asks with a completely straight face.
“Yes, that bit." 

~

 "But we were at your parents' dining table." I stare up at him, completely bewildered.

"No one's ever said no to me before. And it's so - hot." 

~

 "Goodbye, Christian," I murmur.

"Ana, goodbye," he says softly, and he looks utterly, utterly broken,a man in agonizing pain, reflecting how I feel inside. I tear my gaze away from him before I can change my mind and try to comfort him.

The elevator doors close close and it whisks me down to the bowels of the basement and to my own personal hell." 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

var custom_pinit_button = "http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3CPCJ031n9M/U_vWZXUV1SI/AAAAAAAAKPA/8Q3N34ieaBw/s1600/pinit-button.png" // Visit makingdifferent.com for more widgets and tricks. var