Saturday 11 July 2015

BOOK HAUL TIME!!! All my latest FABULOUS Book Buys

BOOK HAUL TIME!!!

So i gots to thinking tonight and i came to the conclusion that i haven't posted a book haul ALL 2015 so far, how slack of me??
So this post is to rectify that situation. 
I have bought ALOT of eBooks this year but my favorite to buy are the paperbacks, who doesn't love to fill a bookshelf and just stare at the beauties?
  
  • Last Call BY Alice Clayton
  • Beautiful Bombshell BY Christina Lauren
  • Elanor & Park BY Rainbow Rowell
  • Chasing River BY K.A. Tucker
  • Dark Kiss BY Michelle Rowen
  • Girl Online BY Zoe Sugg
  • Beautiful Secret BY Christian Lauren
  • Your The Kind Of Girl I Write Songs About BY Daniel Herborn
  • Trust Me Im Lying BY Mary Elizabeth Summer
  • Grey BY E.L. James
 PHHEWWW that was alot of books (don't tell my husband) haha.

What books have you bought this year? 
Id love to hear from you.
XOXO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

var custom_pinit_button = "http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3CPCJ031n9M/U_vWZXUV1SI/AAAAAAAAKPA/8Q3N34ieaBw/s1600/pinit-button.png" // Visit makingdifferent.com for more widgets and tricks. var