Monday 31 August 2015

Its Monday, What Are You Reading? Im reading Ma. ...... find out inside!

You guys know how much i love my Mondays, well this Monday not so much. Iv been feeling sorry for myself all weekend with the flu and can not taste or smell anything.... WAHHHHHH. My nose is sore, dry and red. All i wanted to do was have a cup of tea with my book but no i couldn't taste it :( 
The only good thing out of the weekend is that i finished a book and started a new one. The book i finished was Fallen Crest University by TIJAN. MY GOD that woman has some talent, i absolutely adore the Fallen Crest Series <3

The book i started and am reading on this Monday is Manwhore +1 By Katy Evans. I was lucky enough to get an ARC of the first book Manwhore, it was such an amaizng story. 

 Billionaire playboy? Check.
Ruthless businessman? Check.
Absolutely sinful? Check.

Malcolm Saint was an assignment. A story. A beautiful, difficult man I was supposed to uncover for a racy exposé.

I intended to reveal him, his secrets, his lifestyle—not let him reveal me. But my head was overtaken by my heart and suddenly nothing could stop me from falling. I fell for him, and I fell hard.

Malcolm Saint is absolute Sin, and I've become a hopeless Sinner.

Now that the assignment is over, Saint wants something from me--something unexpected--and I want this wicked playboy's heart. But how can I prove to the man who trusts no one that I’m worthy of becoming his plus one?

What Are YOU Reading?????
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

var custom_pinit_button = "http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3CPCJ031n9M/U_vWZXUV1SI/AAAAAAAAKPA/8Q3N34ieaBw/s1600/pinit-button.png" // Visit makingdifferent.com for more widgets and tricks. var