Tuesday 8 September 2015

QUOTETASTIC TUESDAY is BACKKKK BITCHES!!!!!

QUOTETASTIC TUESDAY is BACKKKKK bitches!!!!

I think iv read enough books over the past year to start Quotetastic Tuesday again. The first lot of book quotes im going to share are from one of my fave series' Fallen Crest University by Tijan. I loved this book like all the others in the Fallen Crest Series.

Mason
"And I really love how you love me. Completely. Irrevocably. Overwhelmingly. Selflessly. Unconditionally.” He lifted his head, peering right down into me. His lips were just above mine. “Because I don’t deserve it, but somehow, I got it, and I will never, ever do anything to lose it." 

Sam
 "Your brother needs to stop watching the BBC network.” Logan shouted from inside, “I heard that, and never, woman. BBC holds my heart like no vixen ever shall."

Mason
 "I’m always going to worry. When it comes to you, there’s nothing I won’t do, and he knows that. That’s my weakness—how much I love you, the lengths I’ll go to protect you." 



No comments:

Post a Comment

var custom_pinit_button = "http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3CPCJ031n9M/U_vWZXUV1SI/AAAAAAAAKPA/8Q3N34ieaBw/s1600/pinit-button.png" // Visit makingdifferent.com for more widgets and tricks. var