Thursday 17 September 2015

SHELFIE THURSDAY!!!!



SHELFIE THURSDAY!!!!

Every Thursday im going to find the most gorgeous, outragous, humungous and awesome shelfie photos i can find. I love drooling over other peoples awesome shelves filled with books and decor :)
Oh for those who don't know what a shelfie is (as if you wouldnt know), its a selfie of your book shelf. See us book worms have cool words to haha

Here is a shelfie of my book shelves to start of this new post <3


Yes they are my two sausage dog bookends. My very awesome folded book art and all my pretty books.

SHOW ME YOUR SHELFIE lets see what your shelves look like!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

var custom_pinit_button = "http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3CPCJ031n9M/U_vWZXUV1SI/AAAAAAAAKPA/8Q3N34ieaBw/s1600/pinit-button.png" // Visit makingdifferent.com for more widgets and tricks. var