Tuesday 20 October 2015

Quotetastic Tuesday!!! **Manwhore +1 by Katy Evans quotes**



Its time for some book quote lovin'. Quotetastic Tuesday today is bought to you by Manwhore +1 by Katy Evans!!! This is a helluva series so far i just adore it!! 
Saint and Rachel are so opposite but so perfect together <3



 "You're the only heaven I will ever know, Rachel" - he looks into my eyes - "and if you were a hell, I'd sin my whole life just to stay with you."




 “I wasn’t looking to fall in love, I wasn’t looking to lose my mind and common sense over the most beautiful green eyes I have ever seen, I wasn’t looking to drive myself crazy with lust.” - Rachel


"Do you think of me sometimes when you don't want to...do you need me...do you still feel me?"
"I feel you everywhere."

No comments:

Post a Comment

var custom_pinit_button = "http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3CPCJ031n9M/U_vWZXUV1SI/AAAAAAAAKPA/8Q3N34ieaBw/s1600/pinit-button.png" // Visit makingdifferent.com for more widgets and tricks. var