Tuesday 10 November 2015

QUOTETASTIC TUESDAY!!!!!!!!! Quotes from Lisa De Jong LOVE UNSPOKEN

Its QUOTETASTIC TUESDAY time!!!!!
I have some goodins for ya'll today from the second book in the Flawed love series. I shared with you last week quotes from Lies Unspoken so today im going to give you a taste from Love Unspoken by Lisa De Jong.


 "Love is complicated, and in its best form, it's unspoken. It shows in the things we do, not what we say." 


 “I’m not perfect, or even any semblance of it, but when I’m with you, everything feels perfect. When we’re apart, I wake up lonely without you by my side. You’re the one thing in this world that I can’t live without and the one thing I want to live for. You make me believe in true love–the unconditional kind. You make me believe in God again. You make me want to be better. You make me want to move forward.”
 
“I’ve already lost, so what do I have left to lose?”
 

 I’ve been patient, Lila. I’ve been waiting for your heart to mend. There’s no one else, and I’ll hold on to the idea of us unless you tell me it’s never going to bed.”
His words touch me in a place I thought had become untouchable.
He’s flowers just because.
He’s candles and rose petals.
He’s the meaningful diamond and a house in the burbs.


XOXOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment

var custom_pinit_button = "http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3CPCJ031n9M/U_vWZXUV1SI/AAAAAAAAKPA/8Q3N34ieaBw/s1600/pinit-button.png" // Visit makingdifferent.com for more widgets and tricks. var