Friday 26 February 2016

WICKED ONE CLICK FRIDAY!!!! 5 AWESOME ONE-CLICKERS

HAPPY HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!!
This has been the best Friday iv had in ages, yes i still had to work, BUT I GOT A BRAND SPANKIN NEW SEXY BEAST OF A CAR :D oh plus i get a three day weekend!!!! How am i going to celebrate?? Well i plan to show of the new wheels to everyone and then sit my butt in my blogging room and READ.

Here are some awesome one-clickers i found for ya'll.


NEW 99CENTS
ROMANCE, FEELS, SOUL CHANGING
She was perky, fun, and full of life—everything I hated about girls and their bullshit exterior. People called her bubbly; I called her “fake-as-hell.”

NEW
HOLLYWOOD ROMANCE, SUSPENSE‬
“We’ll just order takeout and chill out. We’ll even watch some dumb girl movie I’ll hate every second of.”


NEW 99CENTS
STEAMY, MUST BUY, MILITARY
I smirk as he looms over me. “You are such a dirty old man.”

SALE 99CENTS
SLEEP WITH THE ENEMY 
Constantly in competition, they fight incessantly, making it nearly impossible for them to be in the same room with each other. Until they slept together.

SALE 99CENTS
SPORTS ROMANCE
I thought I knew what broken was, after all I was the definition of it.

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

var custom_pinit_button = "http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3CPCJ031n9M/U_vWZXUV1SI/AAAAAAAAKPA/8Q3N34ieaBw/s1600/pinit-button.png" // Visit makingdifferent.com for more widgets and tricks. var