Sunday 3 April 2016

Author Of The Week Is BACK!!! Estelle Maskame is my Author Of The Week..

Hey guys :). 
I have decided to bring back Author Of The Week! For those who have not seen it (as i had it on my old Wordpress site) Author Of The Week is a post i do every Sunday in dedication to my favorite author of that week. What made me bring it back? Well this week i discovered Estelle Maskame. HOLY CRAPPERS how have i not heard of this amazing woman until now?. I have finished the first book in the Dimily Trilogy withing a day and already started the second. I didn't realize it was a trilogy but OMG thank gosh it is, i wouldn't survive if it was just a standalone! 
Anywho here is all you need to know about Estelle Maskame and her books

Estelle Maskame is a novelist from Peterhead in Scotland. After gaining universal acclaim online during her teenage years, she signed a print contract with the Edinburgh-based publisher Black & White Publishing at the age of seventeen. She left school and now writes full-time. Did I Mention I Love You? is her first novel. 
 
Genre
Young Adult, Romance, Contemporary

Twitter ~ estellemaskame

Books By Estelle

Did I Mention I Love You? (...


Did I Mention I Need You? (...


Did I Mention I Miss You? (...


You 2. Need you: You 2


READ THE DIMILY TRILOGY. I CANT WAIT TO FINISH THIS POST SO I CAN READ MORE OF EDEN AND TYLER'S STORY <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

var custom_pinit_button = "http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3CPCJ031n9M/U_vWZXUV1SI/AAAAAAAAKPA/8Q3N34ieaBw/s1600/pinit-button.png" // Visit makingdifferent.com for more widgets and tricks. var