Friday 1 April 2016

WICKED ONE CLICK FRIDAY!!! 7 New Books You'll Wanna One Click.. . . .

HAPPY FRIDAY :)
Okay was it just me or was this week like really long? Omg i thought Friday would never come around. Since im not up to much this weekend iv added a few extra awesome one clickers (mainly for y'all but mostly for me) :P

NEW 99CENTS NEW ADULT
What do a fallen golden girl turned exotic dancer and a sacked, socially awkward tech tycoon have in common?

99CENTS WEDDING SO FUNNY YOU WILL CRY
"This book was so funny from the very first page. I needed a box of kleenex because of how much I Was laughing." -Amazon reviewer

99CENTS SALE ROMANTIC SUSPENSE HOT SEXY
"This is one of the best romances I have read in a long time and wish I could give it 6 stars." -Amazon reviewer

NEW HOT YOU WILL CRY ROMANCE 
 "There were sexy moments but many heart-warming ones to match. Throw in some drama and you’ve got a story that’s hotter than the Georgia heat!" -Amazon reviewer

NEW ROMANTIC COMEDY
"The interaction he has with Marley grips you and then has you laughing, I laughed and both cried reading this book.... You can feel the emotions for the characters....." -Goodreads reviewer
 
NEW STARTING OVER SPORTS ROMANCE
"To say I loved this book is an understatement. It gave me so many feels and I teared up countless times throughout. I may have even hugged my kindle." -Goodreads reviewer

NEW TEXAS BASEBALL YEEHAW ROMANCE
"Their chemistry is off the charts.. I loved every bit of their story, the love, the heartbreak, their laughter and the way JJ teases her.. " -Goodreads reviewer

Think ill be keeping these new book buys a secret from hubby haha 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

var custom_pinit_button = "http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3CPCJ031n9M/U_vWZXUV1SI/AAAAAAAAKPA/8Q3N34ieaBw/s1600/pinit-button.png" // Visit makingdifferent.com for more widgets and tricks. var