Friday 27 May 2016

WICKED ONE-CLICK FRIDAY! 5 BOOKS YOU'LL WANT WICKEDLY ONE-CLICK

Who's ready for the weekend?. ME! Guys i must admit this week has gone pretty quick and work wasn't that bad. Still it doesn't stop me from being super keen to get my read on this weekend. I really do think i have a problem thought, the amount of eBooks i have over three different book apps on my iPhone is astounding *insert big grin* :p So heres to one-click friday and me adding to my ever growing collection hahaha

99CENTS SALE
 With two gorgeous men pursuing her, Elle can’t decide who holds the key to her heart: her new love or her old flame. Will her choice bring her happiness—or more heartbreak?

99CENTS SALE
"Beautiful Broken Rules was a wonderfully addictive and romantic read with a bad boy hero who I promise you will fall for! There was heaps of swoon, awesome banter, and a delicious kind of angst that made my heart race and kept me flipping pages." -Amazon Reviewer

NEW STANDALONE MUST READ
What happens when you wake up in a hotel suite next to a gorgeous naked man with absolutely no memory of the past twelve hours? I guess it's true what they say. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

99CENTS NEW
Nic DeLuca is used to taking what he wants. Born to lead a powerful mafia family, he’s not in the habit of asking for permission—or forgiveness. He’s willing to cross any boundary when it comes to possessing what he considers to be his, and from the moment he laid eyes on Anna Martin, he knew she was meant for him.

99CENTS SALE STUDENT TEACHER
These two opposing sides of myself never mix until one person gets a glimpse of the true me. I never expected to connect with anyone like this or want more beyond one night. This may be the real deal. Problem is Dr. Kavanagh’s my literature professor.

HAPPY READING MY PRETTY'S
XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

var custom_pinit_button = "http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3CPCJ031n9M/U_vWZXUV1SI/AAAAAAAAKPA/8Q3N34ieaBw/s1600/pinit-button.png" // Visit makingdifferent.com for more widgets and tricks. var