Friday 17 June 2016

~WICKED ONE-CLICK FRIDAY~ 6 ebooks ready for you one-click finger!


Happy Friday Ya'll
I hope your week hasn't been to unkind to you. Me? my week was a bit average so I'm super dooper keen for this weekend. I'm feeling a bit crafty actually.
There will be reading but i think its a cleaning, crafting, housey(if that's even a word lol) weekend.
Iv found some wicked one-clickers for all your weekend reading needs!
~ENJOY~


99CENTS SALE FOOTBALL ROMANCE
I accidentally married the BIGGEST bad boy in pro football…

NEW ROCKSTAR REGRET STANDALONE
The writing was so captivating that the words latched themselves to my heart and soul in order to help me feel connected to these characters. ~ Amazon Review

NEW, MISTAKE 1NIGHT 
One night. One big mistake. One boy that changes everything.

99CENTS SALE BADBOY FIGHTER
There was action, danger, steamy, forbidden sex and a happily ever after - what more could you want!? ~ Amazon Reviewer

99CENTS SALE GOODOLEBOY 
I met her when I was sixteen.
I fell in love with her when I was seventeen.
She brought me to my knees when I was twenty.
  ~ http://amzn.to/1rsjVcr

NEW SPORTS FAKEOUT
“I love your heart. I love your smile. I love your sense of loyalty to your family, no matter how big or small it is. I love your ability to forgive.”
  ~ http://amzn.to/1WOObfo

XOXOXOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

var custom_pinit_button = "http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3CPCJ031n9M/U_vWZXUV1SI/AAAAAAAAKPA/8Q3N34ieaBw/s1600/pinit-button.png" // Visit makingdifferent.com for more widgets and tricks. var