Friday 22 July 2016

WICKED ONE-CLICK FRIDAY!!! 5 ebooks for ya'll to check out...


Its FRIDAY ya'll, you know what that means? Some wicked one-clicks for your weekend reads. I again wont be getting much reading done this weekend. I have work in the morning, off to Sydney Sunday to watch some football, exploring Sydney Monday, so maybe Tuesday ill be able to read for the day?! Anywho here are a few awesome books for ya'll to check out :-D

99CENTS DARK LOVE
"She's aiming straight for my f*cking heart, this chick. Shot after shot in the dark. And sooner of later, I know, even in the pitch black, she's going to hit her target."

 BOXSET SALE
“You can always have me, Mia. I’m always yours. Forever, suga.”

99CENTS COMPLETE SERIES
"So many twists and turns!! I stayed up all night to finish the series it was addicting" ~ Amazon Reviewer

99CENTS STUDENT TEACHER 
 “I’m a good teacher. Just not today. Today I was just a man. A man who wanted something he should never want.”

NEW RELEASE TYCOON
He’ll do everything he can to avoid love. It may not be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

var custom_pinit_button = "http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3CPCJ031n9M/U_vWZXUV1SI/AAAAAAAAKPA/8Q3N34ieaBw/s1600/pinit-button.png" // Visit makingdifferent.com for more widgets and tricks. var