Friday 15 July 2016

Wicked One Click FRIDAY!!! 6 Amazeballs one clickers for ya'll..

YA'LL im such an idiot sometimes, i forgot to post Wicked One Click last Friday. I do have an excuse but its not a good one haha. Last Friday was the beginning of my 5 days off work and it totally slipped my mind, also i got sucked in to watching netflix :-/. There will be no Netflixing for me tonight as in t minus 10 hours and i have to be at work on a Saturday wahhhhhhh...... Any who's ill make it up to you all today. Enjoy these lovelies i have found :)

NEW FRIENDS TO LOVERS
Zoey had it all. Stunning looks, ambition, the whole package. Then he f*cked her up. He broke her.
And now I’m left picking up the pieces…again.

NEW 99 CENTS SEXY SWIMMER
 "What was I supposed to say? Sorry I just made a weird noise, it's just that I have a poster of you on my wall where you are wearing nothing more than your gold medals, a smile, and a pair of man panties?"

99CENTS ROMANTIC COMEDY
Then she meets Mitch, who might be just the guy for her. And there’s still Ben, who’s managed to come to her rescue more than once. But—there’s a book to publish, a soon-to-be-ex-husband to deal with, and what has Aunt Lily done this time?

 99CENTS STEP BROTHER
If he’s going to tease you, then he damn well better please you…

NEW MOVIE STAR
Good looks and good intentions can come in the same package.

99CENTS TWINS STEP BROTHERS SPORTS
 "it is just so juicy, you will absolutely love it all." ~ Amazon Reviewer

Think of me tomorrow whilst you are reading these amazing Wicked One Clickers and i'm at work... On a Saturday.... On my sleep in lazy day...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

var custom_pinit_button = "http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3CPCJ031n9M/U_vWZXUV1SI/AAAAAAAAKPA/8Q3N34ieaBw/s1600/pinit-button.png" // Visit makingdifferent.com for more widgets and tricks. var