Friday 29 July 2016

WICKED ONE-CLICK FRIDAY!!! 99cent wicked one-clickers....

Its that time of the week again! It is FRIDAY ya'll. So why everyone in the world is rejoicing because it is that favourite day of the week again, i am counting down the hours before i have to go to work on a Saturday.....  For the third week in a row.... on my sleep in day...... WAHHHH!! 
Just wait until next Friday i will be the happiest person ever because i will be on my first day of five days off, and yes that means i get my sleep in Saturday :D T
his means the wicked one-clickers i share with ya'll today i have to buy to get myself ready for my five days off right?? RIGHT!!!

SALE 99CENTS LOVELETTER
This is not one of those stories where everything gets wrapped up in a nice little bow in the last pages of the book. I applaud her for taking a chance and going against the grain. ~Amazon Review

NEW 99CENTS STEPBROTHER ROMANCE
What do you do when the one person you can’t get over is the one person you’re not supposed to be with?

NEW 99CENTS 4BOOKS
"I thoroughly enjoyed this story, it's refreshingly different from any other romance I have ever read." Amazon Review

SALE 99CENTS MAYBE ROMANCE
“Kinsley bites her lip, ‘I used to hate you. Now, I realize who I should be hating.’ I stick my hands in my pockets to keep me from doing something stupid. ‘And now?’ ‘Now, I sorta love you.’”
Sale price is US only
  ¬ http://amzn.to/2afSdXQ
PS, book 1 is FREE!!

99CENTS HILARIOUS FLIRTY FUN
“As soon as we get to Southampton, I’m buying all the condoms. All of them.”
“Every single one,” she echoes.
“Every f-cking condom in town.”
  ¬ http://amzn.to/2ax6u5h

No comments:

Post a Comment

var custom_pinit_button = "http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3CPCJ031n9M/U_vWZXUV1SI/AAAAAAAAKPA/8Q3N34ieaBw/s1600/pinit-button.png" // Visit makingdifferent.com for more widgets and tricks. var