Friday 19 August 2016

WICKED ONE-CLICK FRIDAY!!! 5 amazing books right HERE..

So i have not yet caved and bought an eBook! YAY for me, NOT omg this is so hard, im having one-click withdrawals. I must get through all my paperbacks (well at least some of them). I have found ya'll some wicked one-clickers this week. ENJOY enough for the both of us haha.

99CENTS ROCKSTAR
"I just know this book will haunt me for a long while. I almost threw my kindle across the room a few times, but I had to keep reading. Now I am left heartbroken and angry and can't stop crying. What an epic love story!" ~ Amazon Reviewer

99CENTS FINDING MR RIGHT
What would you do if every word you wrote came true?
That's Georgia's blessing - or curse. Ever since she was little, if Georgia Kilduff wrote a wish on paper, that wish would come true.
Except for one - Georgia can't seem to write her Happily Ever After.

99CENTS BAD BOY
Rich, handsome... and dangerously bored.

99CENTS SEX STORE OWNER
 Taking part in a charity auction might help with that… but being won by a pink-haired sex store owner isn’t what he had in mind.

99CENTS YA
'I know we got off to a... well, a strange start. But I really like you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

var custom_pinit_button = "http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3CPCJ031n9M/U_vWZXUV1SI/AAAAAAAAKPA/8Q3N34ieaBw/s1600/pinit-button.png" // Visit makingdifferent.com for more widgets and tricks. var