Wednesday 28 September 2016

Latest Book Haul!

  
So, I don't know when the last time I done a book haul was so I just grabbed all my new books I could think of and here we are! 
You could probably guess who one of my favourite authors is. 
For those bookworms trying to read what books they are: Nerve By Jeanne Ryan
Me Before You By Jojo Moyes,
Bad for you. 
The Best Goodbye. 
Up in flames. 
Until Friday night. 
Under the lights
You were mine by Abbi Glines. 📚

Pretty sure there is more i could add to that pile but im just not sure whats new anymore and what i have had for a while (the brain of a book addict :p).

No comments:

Post a Comment

var custom_pinit_button = "http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3CPCJ031n9M/U_vWZXUV1SI/AAAAAAAAKPA/8Q3N34ieaBw/s1600/pinit-button.png" // Visit makingdifferent.com for more widgets and tricks. var