Friday 30 September 2016

WICKED ONE-CLICK FRIDAY! AMAZING 99CENTS SALE ONE_CLICKERS


Evening all :) Happy Friday.. Is it just me or has this week gone pretty quick? Actually this whole month has gone so fast that its October tomorrow (YAY ALMOST TIME FOR CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS :p) Anyhow, i was just going through my emails and have found some amazing one-clickers for this weeks Wicked One-Click Friday.

99CENTS SALE FAVORITE HOT NOT WHAT YOU THINK
Sensual, sweet, and as annoyingly perfect as she was when I left 7 years ago.

99CENTS WARNING LIES 
One has a secret.
One has a crush.
One has been lying.
One will get caught.

NEW THIRD CHANCE? WORTH IT?
Losing her had changed him. He just had to convince her that he wasn’t stupid enough to make the same mistake a third time.

99CENTS HOT GUY BAR DIRTY
A gorgeous guy walks into a bar and says to me, “Do you want to F#ck?” and damn if I don’t say yes.

NEW SCIENTIST TURNS ROCKER
She goes a littlecrazy, taking off to chase after her old dream of a music career and her newcrush: a rock band drummer.

99CENTS SASSY HEROINE GRUFF HERO SEXY BANTER
“It is one hell of a perfect debut novel! She NAILED it! In all caps, bold, underlined, with glitters!!! I literally cannot put it down. I was hooked and invested. And I am sooooo in love with it!” – Goodreads Reviewer
  ¬ http://amzn.to/2dCYlj0

No comments:

Post a Comment

var custom_pinit_button = "http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3CPCJ031n9M/U_vWZXUV1SI/AAAAAAAAKPA/8Q3N34ieaBw/s1600/pinit-button.png" // Visit makingdifferent.com for more widgets and tricks. var