Friday, 9 September 2016

Wicked One-Click Friday!!!! Your weekend reads HERE

 Is it just me or have these recent weeks just flown by? it seems like yesterday i was doing a WOCF post and gloating about my 6 days off and now iv been back at work for 3 days and its Friday again!! Oh wells it just means it time to share some awesome wicked one-clickers :)

99CENTS SALE POWERFUL SEXY HEARTWRENCHING
ANNIVERSARY SALE BLITZ - The End Game

99CENTS SCANDAL FOOTBALL COLLEGE
"Powerful! Sexy! Heart-wrenching! One of my FAVE reads this year!" - Editorial Review

99CENTS 6YEARS CRUSH 
Once again, she’s the only person I want in my life, but I wasn’t sure if it was for all the right reasons.

99CENTS SALE SINGING NOVELLA 
What could go wrong?
More than you think ...

99CENTS ROMACE FIND LOVE?
I have always thought of love in the abstract, never something to come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

var custom_pinit_button = "http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3CPCJ031n9M/U_vWZXUV1SI/AAAAAAAAKPA/8Q3N34ieaBw/s1600/pinit-button.png" // Visit makingdifferent.com for more widgets and tricks. var