Friday, 22 July 2016

WICKED ONE-CLICK FRIDAY!!! 5 ebooks for ya'll to check out...


Its FRIDAY ya'll, you know what that means? Some wicked one-clicks for your weekend reads. I again wont be getting much reading done this weekend. I have work in the morning, off to Sydney Sunday to watch some football, exploring Sydney Monday, so maybe Tuesday ill be able to read for the day?! Anywho here are a few awesome books for ya'll to check out :-D

99CENTS DARK LOVE
"She's aiming straight for my f*cking heart, this chick. Shot after shot in the dark. And sooner of later, I know, even in the pitch black, she's going to hit her target."

 BOXSET SALE
“You can always have me, Mia. I’m always yours. Forever, suga.”

99CENTS COMPLETE SERIES
‬ "So many twists and turns!! I stayed up all night to finish the series it was addicting" ~ Amazon Reviewer

99CENTS STUDENT TEACHER 
 “I’m a good teacher. Just not today. Today I was just a man. A man who wanted something he should never want.”

NEW RELEASE TYCOON
He’ll do everything he can to avoid love. It may not be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

var custom_pinit_button = "https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjHU_bKfToQqz0P04CyRvsXEymn_WhgLAm1UrFePagbontMpETwzv5eS-7hYLM4G6ZlJo2hyIwr5LZNSLOtzMuUdXN6ImmKdb-t9hiGNBjtKAO1i2iWgy36iWlSqfOMmcKhCmvrmpX-iGQU/s1600/pinit-button.png" // Visit makingdifferent.com for more widgets and tricks. var