Monday 14 September 2015

** 30 Day Get To Know Me Blog Challenge** FINAL DAY Why did you start blogging and name behind your blog?


DAY 30 Question thirty: Why did you start blogging and what is the origin behind you blog name?

I got the idea to start blogging from reading Obsidian by Jennifer Armentrout. The main character Kat has a book blog and she spoke about it in the book and i was like "well that sounds kool". So when i finished reading the book i looked into blogging and was really excited about it. 
The origin behind my blog name is pretty simple. I'm Australian hence the 'Aussie' part and i have a WILD book addiction so that became my blog name An Aussie Girls WILD Book Addiction!.
 It actually took me about a week or two to decide on a name, i think i must have went through at least ten different names before i decided on one
.
So that's the story about why i started my blog and how it got its name. I started two years ago and have not looked back. If i wasn't blogging i don't know what id do in my spare time. Id have no one to rave to about books haha.

Thanks guys for reading my blog challenge posts. I hope you got some insight into the blogger behind  An Aussie Girls WILD Book Addiction!
XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

var custom_pinit_button = "http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3CPCJ031n9M/U_vWZXUV1SI/AAAAAAAAKPA/8Q3N34ieaBw/s1600/pinit-button.png" // Visit makingdifferent.com for more widgets and tricks. var