Thursday 3 September 2015

** 30 Day Get To Know Me BLOG Challenge** DAY 18 & 19. . Your first concert and a pic of you in the last item of clothing you bought!

Hey guys so this post will have day 18 and 19 in it as i couldnt post yesterday because my internet decided to be stupid and slow, i didnt have the patience to deal with it.

DAY 18 & 19 Question eighteen and nineteen: What is the first concert you attended? AND A photo of you in the last item of clothing you bought.

Okay to answer question eighteen first, my first ever concert was in 2007 at Sydney to see Gwen Stefani. I'm pretty sure its the only concert iv been to, i'm more of  live football game kinda girl :)

Here is a pic of me and the last item of clothing i bought.

Im the weirdo on the left with my black and white jacket :) The other weirdo is my cousin Hayley.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

var custom_pinit_button = "http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3CPCJ031n9M/U_vWZXUV1SI/AAAAAAAAKPA/8Q3N34ieaBw/s1600/pinit-button.png" // Visit makingdifferent.com for more widgets and tricks. var