Friday 8 April 2016

WICKED ONE CLICK FRIDAY!!! Make your Friday all the more better with some of my ONE CLICKERS. . . .


It's that time of the week again, FRI-NALLY its FRI-YAY :)
So my Friday was actually pretty great. I didn't have to work, it was the start of my 4 day weekend and i got my hair cut and colored!!! Yup bet my Friday was better then all of yours :P Anyhow Im here to make your day just a whole lot better with some WICKED ONE CLICKS so you can hide away all weekend and get lost in some amazing new books. (your welcome).

99CENTS SALE DREAM MAN
"They are a perfect fit with their alpha and sassy mouths--I love their dynamic!" -Amazon reviewer

99CENTS BADBOY DIRTY TALKER SEXY ROMANCE
 "Who can resist it when such a strong, macho, hardened bad boy completely reveals his soft (ok, not too soft) and sensitive side for the woman he loves?" -Amazon reviewer

NEW EMOTIONAL FUNNY ROMANCE
"...a beautiful story that had me laughing, crying, and literally enchanted me from the very beginning." -Amazon reviewer

SALE ROMANTIC COMEDY 
''Phenomenal conclusion to an emotionally charged and memorable story." -Amazon reviewer

99CENTS BADBOY SPORTS SECOND CHANCE
"This story has it all: romance, drama, passion, guilt, loss, redemption, forgiveness, and most importantly lots of hot steamy sex!" -Amazon reviewer

Hope i made your Friday all the more brighter with all the books you'll need for your weekend reads
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

var custom_pinit_button = "http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3CPCJ031n9M/U_vWZXUV1SI/AAAAAAAAKPA/8Q3N34ieaBw/s1600/pinit-button.png" // Visit makingdifferent.com for more widgets and tricks. var